A Senior UI developer will work both as an individual contributor and mentor other UI Developers.
- Work independently to deliver on client requirements on UI related tasks.
- Docode reviews and help other Jr. Developers to fulfill their UI related tasks.
- Communicate with the client on a daily basis to gather requirements, seek clarifications and meet the requirements.
- Actively communicate status of work to both the client and to the internal management.
- Contribute to organizational development activities.
- Plan and manage component development within UI Center of Excellence.
- Any one of JS MVC frameworks like Backbone/Angular/knockout, SASS/LESS, grid based css framework,
- Mobile web development, web standards,
- Integration with backend like Java/.net/CMS, etc.
BTech (full time)
Experience (overall IT experience)