Senior Developers with Adobe CQ5/AEM and J2EE experience.
- Formulate an implementation plan & prepare estimates for the assigned activities/work items
- Report work progress to the manager & the client on a periodic basis
- Participate/Lead in design discussions & client meetings
- Follow & Contribute to the organizational best practices/policies
- Apply industry standard Design Patterns for web application development
- Contribute to the Adobe CQ /AEM CoE
- Over 7+ year experience developing J2EE web applications.
- Over 2+ years of experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management(WCM) and Digital Asset Management(DAM) solutions using Day CQ5/AEM platform.
- Experience in CQ/AEM component development, workflow development and integrating CQ/AEM with other applications.
- Expertise in Day CQ5/AEM and associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR, CRX.
- Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring, Hibernate
- Experience to other web technologies like Search, XML, XSL etc.
- Experience in configuring and performance tuning enterprise application servers i.e., Weblogic server, Websphere Server, JBoss , etc.,
- Atleast played the role of Technical Lead for one year.
- Experience in configuring and performance tuning of Day CQ/AEM servers.
- Experience in multisite manager and have experience in Responsive website.
- Good understanding of social media applications, search engines, tagging, integration with salesforce, CRM etc.
Fulltime BTech / MCA Degree
Experience (overall IT experience)