TechAspect is looking for an Adobe Multi-Solution Architect who has good understanding of the entire Adobe Marketing Cloud Platform and has ability to provide end to end solutions on the Adobe stack. As this is a senior technical position and requires a strong technical background, the ideal candidate should be expert in at least one or two of the Adobe Product Suite (AEM, Campaign, Analytics)
- Construct a technical architecture of multiple solutions fitting client’s industry standards, use cases, strategy and technical needs
- Work with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilizes Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards
- Break down Customer strategies into phased roadmaps according to Customer priorities, industry best practices and technology prerequisites and dependencies
- Align roadmap phases to executable use cases
- Contribute to Customer’s digital marketing strategies based on industry best practices.
- Provide strategic guidance and direction to Customers for maximizing their digital marketing effectiveness.
- Use the latest best practice learning from the industry to help Customers ensure that marketing campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine-tuned via data driven insights
- Assist with defining digital marketing Solution and Consulting scope during sales cycle
- Progress overall maturity and scale of Consulting Practice by creating and sharing knowledge in the form of whitepapers, best practices, methodologies, templates, etc.
- 8+ years of leading Digital jobs, including Online/Mobile/Content/e-Commerce marketing, UX, Web Analytics, Optimization, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in one of the following and 2+ years of experience in another: AEM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target
- Expertise in the following languages and technologies: HTML, HTML5, Java Script, XML, Java, WCM, services based architecture, REST, Web analytics, content targeting
- Experience working in a pre-sales and marketing
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross channel marketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences
- Innovative thinker and desire to help us build out a new Consulting practice and be a pioneer within the industry
- Experience managing off-shore teams