One of our direct client in Minneapolis, MN is looking for a AEM Architect 6+ Months contract.
- 7+ years of hardcore technology experience with proven track record in providing solutions and executing multiple AEM/CQ5 based projects. At least 3+ years of experience working with AEM/CQ5 product • Experienced in architecting, implementing and supporting AEM/CQ5, OSGi, Sling based applications.
- Strong background in JEE and various framework and patterns in J2EE like Spring, Hibernate etc
- Experience integrating search technologies (Lucene, Solr, etc) with CMS systems • Ability to work with other developers through development environment tools such as Git, JIRA or other issue/task management tools, and continuous integration services
- Experience with complete application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, integration, testing, deployment, maintenance and support
- Experience in using Object Oriented software development methodologies like XP-Agile, Scrum, Rapid Application Development & Test Driven Development and Extensive implementation knowledge of Software Design Patterns & multi-threaded Asynchronous Programming Model
- Ability to drive complex estimates that take one or more projects into account and to effectively communicate risks and dependencies to client
- Proficient in gathering and transforming business requirements into Business requirement Documents and functional requirement specifications • Possess good organizational, interpersonal, communication and documentation skills