Director, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Practice will be responsible for driving the vision and priorities that are needed to define, develop, and optimize new and existing digital customer experiences in order to drive significant client and business impact.
This role will be responsible for leading our Adobe AEM global team, but will also need to work across TechAspects’ executive management to align, coordinate, and drive company’s growth.
Leadership and Innovation
- Construct a technical architecture of multiple solutions fitting client’s industry standards, use cases, strategy and technical needs
- Work with technical leads and architects to design a solution that optimally utilizes Adobe digital marketing tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards
- Own and drive resource hiring, training, developing and certification in the Adobe AEM Practice
- Make recommendations on tools, services, offerings, etc. for TechAspect and the Adobe AEM Practice
- Own and drive internal initiatives and their progress, like reusable components, integration points, POCs, etc.
- Drive overall maturity and scale of Adobe AEM Practice by creating and sharing knowledge in the form of whitepapers, best practices, methodologies, templates, etc.
- Maintain competitive fact base, including competitor achievements, service offerings, positioning, etc.
Customer Relationship Advocacy
- Develop relationships with business and IT departments at clients and potential clients to help mine and grow accounts but identifying and pitching opportunities
- Conduct digital strategy workshops with client to understand their landscape, business needs and put together a strategy recommendation
- Break down customer strategies into phased roadmaps according to customer priorities, industry best practices and technology prerequisites and dependencies
- Align roadmap phases to executable use cases
- Drive customer’s digital marketing strategies based on industry best practices
- Provide strategic guidance and direction to customers for maximizing their digital marketing effectiveness
- Use the latest best practice learning from the industry to help customers ensure that marketing campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine-tuned via data driven insights
Digital Marketing and Sales
- Contribute to marketing by publishing monthly marketing blogs around the Adobe AEM Practice, industry trends, etc.
- Support TechAspect's relationship with Adobe in terms of the partnership, go-to-market, webinars, etc.
- Assist with defining digital marketing solution and consulting scope during sales cycle
- Become the Go-to Adobe AEM resource at TechAspect for new and existing client sales, pitches, opportunities and discussions
- Ensure those initiatives are documented and utilized in sales and marketing artifacts
- Work with other practice leads to collaboration and streamlined integration in projects and internal initiatives
- Work with the leadership team on a vision for the Adobe AEM Practice and commit to achieving it
- 8+ years of leading Digital jobs, including Online/Mobile/Content/eCommerce marketing, UX, Web Analytics, Optimization, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in AEM
- Good understanding of the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Experience working in presales and marketing
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross-channel marketing, mobile, data-driven optimization of experiences
- Innovative thinker and desire to help us build out a new Consulting practice and be a pioneer within the industry
- Experience managing off-shore teams.