Technical Lead with AEM and J2EE experience
- Responsible for the technical integrity of our team's delivery
- Partner with the Scrum Master to lead our team in breaking down complex Features/Stories into well understood and achievable tasks.
- Report work progress to the manager & the client on a periodic basis
- Partner with Architects on the design and architecture for our team's deliverables.
- Participate/Lead in design discussions & client meetings
- Follow & Contribute to the organizational best practices/policies
- Be an active developer and contributor to the team’s delivery. Take the lead on solving and implementing difficult technology challenges and drive our team to successful delivery
- Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
- Contribute to the Adobe CQ /AEM CoE
- Over 7+ year experience developing J2EE web applications.
- Over 3+ years of experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management(WCM) and Digital Asset Management(DAM) solutions using Day CQ5/AEM platform.
- In-depth knowledge of content management, online marketing and analysis
- Experience in CQ/AEM component development, workflow development and integrating CQ/AEM with other applications.
- Expertise in Day CQ5/AEM and associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR, CRX.
- Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring, Hibernate
- Experience in integrating AEM repository with sitesearch tools like GSA or SOLR
- Experience in configuring and performance tuning enterprise application servers i.e., Weblogic server, Websphere Server, JBoss , etc.,
- Excellent Analytical, Programming and debugging skills
- Atleast played the role of Technical Lead for one year.
Fulltime BTech / MCA Degree
Experience (overall IT experience)