TechAspect is seeking a Drupal Subject Matter Expert (SME)/Architect to join its client services and the team of experienced, professional developers, designers, marketers and architects.
As an Architect, the individual will develop CMS system architecture, define the system implementation approach and operational concept, ensure requirements are met, and evaluate performance. As this is often a client facing role, so it is extremely important that the ideal candidate’s communications skills are exceptional.
- Extensive experience in providing solutions and technical architecture for medium to Large websites using Drupal 7 and 8 Platforms
- Experienced in Panels, Views, Features and Rules, core API, CCK/Fields along with other contributed modules
- Drives code reviews.
- Drives pre-sales activities and work on Business proposals and project estimates.
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements
- Work closely with Project Managers, leads and developers to manage delivery and ensure smooth execution
- Help Team to foresee technical risks and come up with Mitigation plan.
- Identify the training needs in practice area and participate in trainings
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven
- Experienced with Version control systems such as SVN, GIT etc.
- Experienced in Drupal DevOps and deployment models (Cloud and On-prem)
- Experienced in Acquia projects is a major plus.
- Experienced in web architecture and technologies (CSS3, JS, HTML5, AJAX, etc.).
- Great communication skills
- Very personable and easy to work with
- 5-8 years of Drupal experience
- 8+ years of PHP experience