eCommerce Practice Director will partner with TechAspect’s executive management to create strategies for practice growth and implement them. This is a unique opportunity to lead a global team and drive its growth.
- Lead large cross functional teams of client and company to successfully deliver eCommerce projects.
- Build eCommerce Center of Excellence and Practice Competencies
- Become an integral part of TechAspect’s vision to be the industry leader in providing eCommerce Solutions to B2B and B2C customers
- Provide architectural oversight for new implementation projects and support client's digital transformation program
- Ensure adoption of best-in-class practices and standards for development, support, quality control and documentation
- Provide excellent eCommerce and digital transformation thought leadership and content writing for Blogs, Case Studies and White Papers.
- Write detailed Proposals, Statement of Work (SOW), and Implementation plans
- Grow and manage large group of eCommerce developers, Technical Leads and Architects.
- Create re-usable repositories and frameworks to accelerate delivery
- Manage alliance with eCommerce product vendors
- Create training programs at various levels in the practice
- 15+ years of experience building enterprise applications and 7+ years implementing packaged eCommerce applications for B2B and B2C clients.
- Experience in over 5 full-lifecycle eCommerce implementations using either Hybris or IBM/WebSphere Commerce.
- Experience implementing all modules of ecommerce (Product Information, Content Management, Search, Order Management, Pricing and Promotions in both B2B, B2B, B2B2C environments.
- Experienced in architecting JEE based applications using spring, OSGi, JMS, SOA, ESB and SSO technologies.
- Experience with various code management and continuous integration tools: Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience with complete application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, integration, testing, deployment, maintenance and support.
- Experience in driving development using Agile/Scrum processes
- Ability to drive complex estimates that take one or more projects into account and to effectively communicate risks and dependencies to client.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects in a very dynamic environment
- Possess good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Experience (overall IT experience)
Minimum 10 years of IT experience implementing enterprise-wide eCommerce solutions