The Marketing Campaign Manager (MCM) is responsible for providing input on database and data driven marketing strategies, implementing data-driven marketing projects / initiatives and is capable of supporting related analytic and reporting projects as required.
The individual requires knowledge of both marketing and technical database system/campaign management software. The MCM is responsible for providing technical input on campaign design strategies, implementing campaign projects within a campaign automation environment, and ensuring campaign design meets the objectives of related analytic and reporting projects.
- Analyze application requirements from end users, and create requirements and functional specifications.
- Develop marketing campaigns to meet the functional specifications.
- Implement, support, and document changes to the campaign environment.
- Document and maintain the application guide for end users.
- Troubleshoot issues, provide root cause analysis, and solution to prevent that issue happening in future.
- Proactively monitor overall health of campaigns and apply optimization as required.
- Work closely with database team to provide application requirements, and perform required testing for applications and on behalf of end users.
- Keep abreast of the marketing best practices and provide consultative services to clients for their business improvements.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing campaign management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in database design and development
- Hands experience with Industry leading campaign management platforms such as, Adobe Campaign, Exact Target, Unica, etc.
- Adobe Campaign is a PLUS
- Significant proficiency with database applications such as SQL, Access, FoxPro a plus
- Advanced skills with Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Business
Experience (overall IT experience)