The position is responsible for publishing and monitoring web content for Client’s global web presence to ensure its consistent message for branding by collaborating with the corporate, product teams and regional members.
This person also will be working with members of sales, marketing, web developers, usability, and graphics designer to apply industry standard web contents and ethical SEO techniques for multi-regions, including but not limited to, keyword analysis, competitive analysis, optimization of content, optimization of meta tags, link building and site submission. The person needs to have hands-on optimization, improving page construction, content and web security in the content level.
The ideal candidate is a team-player who is creative, articulate, collaborative, and flexible.
Manage day-to-day aspects of web contents for global web sites and SEO program including, but not limited to:
- Edit and design contents in Content Management System for Client’s public website that appeals to prospective customers, follows our brand, increases SEO and follows website best practices with meeting the Client’s corporate guideline and security policy.
- Validate contents for accuracy and usability for customers and ensuring consistency of message, voice, and tone.
- Manage the content release schedule to align other release schedule (product release, news release and etc) by coordinating the necessary tasks with local business teams.
- Work closely with the development team to understand the content management system and other application features for web content.
- Assist to incorporate corporate web content guidelines and policies.
- Keep up with the latest web technology and trend including search engine.
- Proficient with SEO reporting and analytical tools, including Google Analytics
- Monitor and analyze web traffic in Google Analytics and propose the alterations to improve the traffic.
- Optimize SEO programs to not only increase rankings and relevance, but also drive traffic, and increase customer engagement and acquisition
- Coordinate with global SEO efforts
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated with demonstrated strong academic history and professional performance. The position requires someone who is highly analytical, motivated, organized, and detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of direct work experience in Web Content and Search Engine Optimization for the customer facing external websites
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge and experience of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with responsible UI design and content development for multiple devices
- Experience working on multi-language external website
- Knowledge of internationalization and localization in Software/Web applications
- Understanding of SEO and web technologies
- Highly detail oriented with project management skill
- Must have good writing and communication skills in English. Foreign language skill is a plus.
- Experience with content management system, Sitecore
- Experience collaborating with software engineers and IT professionals
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives